As we've put the finishing and final touches - such as extending the video toward 1 minute - we managed to finish the footage by 3:00pm Saturday on the 3rd of May. However, Tom our editor will be importing sound a music through the animation through the rest of the weekend for it's final evaluation on Monday.
Many things were changed, especially when moving to different software. Instead of DragonFrame as we promised, we moved to Vegas because it was a little easier to use and obtain.
It was all worth while in the end.
As part of the editing process, we picked 12fps as our main speed through our stop motion animation. The frames moved fluently throughout the animation, and the lighting was significantly improved with the new set provided.
Many things were accomplished, so many of the things changed were not documented. However, although we changed the setting completely, the story board remained the same, following the final.